Friday, August 23, 2013

Color Dare #57 - Sky & Pacifica

Hi everybody. Sorry if this post is short today. And I'm sorry I haven't been providing a sample lately. I am pregnant, and in my first trimester, and for some reason (probably the morning - or rather all day - sickness) I have not been able to be creative much. Hopefully soon I'll get back into the swing of things. Here are the winners from last week:

Karen won the color dare diamond!


Shiela won the color dare emerald!


Jody won the color dare ruby!


Joyce won the color dare sapphire!


Congrats ladies! You can pick up your badges from the tab labeled "blog badges."

This week we dare you to use monochromatic colors:

Pacifica
Sky


Lesson: Monochromatic colors are 2-4 shades of the same color. In this case we have a blue that is close to a true blue, and a lighter shade of that same hue.

Our guest designer is Denise Elliot. She made a hip trendy card with some cool background stamping!

Here are some beautiful projects from our design team:

 
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn! Please read the sidebar for complete rules. Don't forget to have fun!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being pregnant! Hope you feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as Color Dare Emerald for Color Dare #56. It feels good to be noticed, and I am really proud of how that card turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete