Friday, February 21, 2020

Color Dare #382 - Purple Monochromatic

Thank you to all the talented Crafters
who are sharing artwork in our Gallery
Please join us for our current Color Challenges
and don't forget to invite some friends


Use ONLY shades of Purple, NO other colors.  Black, white and all neutrals are free. You are welcome to use any products. When you are creating for more than one challenge please make sure your project meets our requirement. Most importantly - have fun!



Here is some inspiration from our awesome Design Team. If you have a chance please stop by our blogs to see how we made these projects and feel free to leave a comment.  











Now it's your turn. Link your post to our site, using the link to your post (not your blog) and include our Color Palette in your post. See our Rules Tab for complete details. You can enter your project using your blog, our Facebook Here or other Online Galleries such as Pinterest, Split Coast Stampers, Flickr and Instagram.

Our Weekly Challenges are open for two weeks and you have until Mar 5th to enter Challenge #382.


Love of Color Board 
Choose at least 3 Colors 
+ Only Colors From Board 
Black, White & All Neutrals Free 
Closes Thurs, Feb 27th, 9PM CMT 



Go here to view our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice. 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL DT INSPIRATION!

    I have entered two cards for the challenge but I am not sure if they fully meet the requirements, as there is a touch of green on the leaves. Please let me know and I will delete them in I need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for letting me know Michelle, I have removed my entry.

      Delete
  2. Hey, Ladies, It's March 4 and the link is closed. It said open until March 5. I wanted to add my purples.Can you help?

    ReplyDelete