Friday, July 3, 2020

Color Dare #401 - Inspiration Board

Thank you to all the talented Crafters 
who are sharing artwork in our Gallery 
Please join us for a Celebrattion Color Challenges 
and don't forget to invite some friends 


Use ONLY the colors and Neutral Instructions identified on our Inspiration Photo above. You are welcome to use any products as long as the colors are in the Photo. When you are creating for more than one challenge please make sure your project meets our requirement. 

Most importantly - have fun!  

Here is some inspiration from our awesome Design Team. If you have a chance please stop by our blogs to see how we made these projects and feel free to leave a comment.













Now it's your turn. Link your post to our site, using the link to your post (not your blog) and include our Color Palette in your post. See our Rules Tab for complete details. You can enter your project using your blog, our Facebook Here or other Online Galleries such as Pinterest, Split Coast Stampers, Flickr and Instagram.


Our Weekly Challenges are open for two weeks and you have until July 16th to enter Challenge #401. 


Still have until Thurs, July 9th, 9PM CMT


Challenge #400 - Special Prize 



It would be interesting to know when you entered your first Color Dare Challenge. A prize will be awarded to the entrant with the oldest challenge date... so don't keep us guessing, identify the challenge number or date in your post. 

There will be other random draw prizes awarded to any of the entries to this challenge.


Go here to view our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice. 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. I don't know the exact date but I've been able to go back through my blog posts for the last 2 years and I was playing in the Color Dare challenges in 2018 (#318). I'm still checking 2017 and earlier. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, that should have said #316. Typing error.

      Delete
    2. OK, I think #272 (2017) was my first entry into one of the Color Dare challenges. I'm not sure I knew about the challenge much before that. :-D

      Delete
  2. All great inspiration from the Design Team. Sue would love any of you to join us at Double Trouble for our Anything Goes with twist red, white and blue. Challenge open to this Sunday evening, please come by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first entry was 17th January 2019 (#324), until then I took part in most of the challenges. I love playing with colors.
    I'm happy that I discovered your color dare challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty inspiration! I have been playing along since at least 2013, #70, but possibly even earlier. Thanks for all the inspiration over the years! Keep sharing these great color challenges.

    ReplyDelete