Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Winners ~ Color Dare #608

 Before we announce the winners 

You still have time to create in our current challenge and would welcome your participation in the next challenge.
Closes Thursday, July25th, 9pm CDT

We thank all of the talented Crafters that have shared their awesome artwork!

Winners of Color Dare #608

Diamond Winner: Jolanda Johnstone


Emerald Winner: Deborah Wheeler


Ruby Winner: Arlene R


Congratulations to our Winners!

Please stop by the Award Winner's Blogs and leave them some love about their fabulous creations. Be sure to grab your Winner Blog Badge found HERE or under the Blog Badges tab at the top of this post. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


JOIN US FOR FUTURE FUN COLOR CHALLENGES 
AND BRING ALONG SOME BUDDIES

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pick! A fun challenge. Congrats to the other players as well. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.
    Thanks Blog Admin once again.

    ReplyDelete