NEW RULES - EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2018
Welcome to the Color My Heart Color Dare!
We're so glad to have you!
Here's what you do:
- Create a project using the featured colors. No backlinking.
- We use CTMH color names for reference... however, you are welcome to use any products as long as you match closest to the colors in challenge.
- Your project can be pretty much anything as long as you made it yourself. Examples are: scrapbooking layouts, cards, tags, gift boxes, altered items, etc.
- You may combine as many challenges as you want, but please make sure you use All and Only the colors listed in our challenge. If you add additional colors you will be disqualified for that challenge.
- Although not pictured in each challenge graphic, Our New Guidelines on Neutrals effective 7/23/18: White, Cream, Black, Gray, Kraft and Brown(s) are free to use; however if they are included in the challenge palette they MUST be used in your creation.
- At least every three weeks we will have a Tic-Tac-Toe Board Challenge...Must use and identify the three colors in a row of your choice; however we will allow any or all other colors from the Challenge Board to be included.
- Take a photo of your project, upload it to your blog or gallery and link your post.
- You must provide a link to your post, not just to your blog in general. When you write your Blog Post or post to an online gallery (Facebook, Pinterest, SplitCoast Stampers, Instagram) identify the products that you use in your creation.
- Please include a link to our site and our color challenge photo on your blog post.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday...You have two weeks to link your work so there will always be an overlapping challenge. Challenges close on Thursday (9PM Central).
Thanks so much, and have fun!