Friday, April 5, 2013

Color Dare #37 - Juniper

Hi! Welcome to Color My Heart! Each week we post a color combination for you to be inspired by, and you can play along by linking your project at the bottom of this post. If you're new to us, please consider joining in. We encourage you to use Close To My Heart products, but if you don't have any, just come as close as you can.

Congrats to Kristine Tanase, our prize winner from last week. She was an overachiever, and made a gorgeous set of cards with a box to go with it. Congrats, Kristine! Caroline will be contacting you to send you your prize. Don't forget to grab the Diamond badge to display on your blog.


We are starting something new this month at Color My Heart. This year we started implementing "prize week" at the end of the month. Well, we're going to continue with prize week, but now we will be picking a winner out of ALL the entries in the whole month. So be sure to play along every week for better chances of winning the prize!

Our dare this week is a single color dare:

Juniper


I made a Christmas card! I will post this on my blog on Saturday, so you can see the details.

Here is a gorgeous project from our guest designer, Kelly Brandt:
 
And here is some wonderful inspiration from our design team:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn. Feel free to use any neutrals along with your Juniper. Take a photo of your project and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Don't forget to put our link in your post! Please read our sidebar for complete rules. Above all, have fun!!!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I adore your card! I agree with you completely that challenges are a great way to start a project. It limits the possibilities, which at times can be endless otherwise. :) I also had a chance to browse your blog...I am loving it! Great ideas on there! Thanks so much for joining in with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kigz. I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone to learn more about blogging and participating. Finding this challenge was a great thing for me so I appreciate the encouragement. Everyone makes such beautiful things! It's s fun to see how we each come up with something different.

      Delete
  2. I love this color! How did I not use it before?? Great job to you all. I am new here, Amie ^^ persuaded me to try out the Color dare challenge... I hope I did it right. Wasn't sure if it was ok to use For Always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah stunning and beautiful card! I love the attention and time I know it took to create all the little touches in the card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn...I just barely missed it. I kept thinking today was Wednesday. Well, here's my entry: http://jaymamalme.blogspot.com/2013/04/juniper-color-dare.html

    ReplyDelete