Friday, April 12, 2013

Color Dare #38 - Buttercup, Pear, & Twilight

Hello! Welcome to Color My Heart. If you're new to us, we post a new challenge every Friday, and we dare you to play along. You can use whatever products you like, just make sure you come as close to our color combo as possible. Our winner of the Color Dare Diamond from the Juniper challenge is Linda Joyner! Her card was so creative! I just love the shelf with the vase and frame! So clever. Linda, you can grab your badge from our sidebar to display on your blog!


Our colors for this week are some more subtle colors from the Chantilly paper pack:
Twilight
Pear
Buttercup
I made a card using the back sides of the 3 papers from Chantilly. The sketch is from Deconstructing Jen. You can see more details at my blog.

Here is the beautiful artwork by our design team!
 
 
 
 
 
(coming soon)
 
Now it's your turn! Go create something using the suggested colors, post it to your blog, and link your post up at the bottom of this page. Don't forget to include a link to us in your blog post. Please read the sidebar for complete rules!
 
We will be giving away a prize at the end of the month from all the entries in the whole month, so make sure you play along each week!
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Linda! I can't find a place to post comments on your blog, so I will post here. The minute I saw your card, I knew it was the winner. I love the details and how you stamped with juniper on both with and juniper paper.

    ReplyDelete