Friday, May 8, 2015

Color Dare #141 - Glacier, Olive, Hollyhock, Chocolate, & Kraft

Hi! Welcome to the Color Dare! I hope you'll find some time to play along with us. Here is our challenge for this week:

Glacier
Olive
Hollyhock
Chocolate
Kraft


I told my design team to use Cocoa,  then I realized I used Chocolate in our Challenge Photo! So you can use whichever one you want: Chocolate or Cocoa, or both.

Here are our fabulous Design Team samples:





Now it's your turn!  Create something using these colors. If you don't have the exact colors, use the closest you have. Take a photo of your project, post it to your blog, and link it up with us here. Please include our link and challenge photo in your blog post and use a direct link to link up with us (not your blog in general.)  Most importantly, have fun!  You can read our complete rules on our sidebar.  


No comments:

Post a Comment