Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Winners ~ Color Dare #231

Thank you to all our participants in sharing your artwork 

Winners of Color Dare #231

We had challenged you to use the featured colors in 
CTMH "Hello Lovely" PaperPack ... 
a lot of colors and using as many as you can
 and if you didn't have these Colors you could substitute similar colors




Our Diamond Award Winner is:  Becca Whitham
Creative Wonky Angle Floral Overlay with Hello Lovely Design Background


Our Emerald Award Winner is:  Crafts By Patty
Pretty Quilting with Hello Lovely Design Papers w/Floral and Bow Focal Point


Our Ruby Award Winner is:   Melanie Richards
Super Cute Bendy Scene Card - Great Color Matches to Hello Lovely 


Our Sapphire Award Winner is:  Sue Bruch
Very Pretty CAS using Hello Lovely Design Paper, Glitter Flower and Satin Bow

* * * Congratulations to our Winners * * *

Please stop by the Award Winner's Blogs and leave them some love about their fabulous creations.  Please be sure to grab your Blog Badge found under the Blog Badges tab at the top of this post

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Don't forget, there is still time to play along in this week's challenge

This Challenge closes at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time on 

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Our colors are interesting and challenging ... 



Hopefully you are able to find some time to play along with us 
and be a WINNER here.

Last week for February Random Draw ... 
you too could be eligible for a Gift 

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Well, if all goes well and I can upload and link my color dare challenge artwork, this will be my first attempt. I certainly hope I can get it all linked. Wish me luck in the uploading process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting me as the Sapphire Award winner. Again, it is an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card for the Ruby Award in challenge #231. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could someone call me and provide help for linking my blog with this blog so that I can enter in the Color Dares?? 407-247-9574. Anytime Friday, Sunday or next week would be great. Or text and I will call you back. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete