The Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team is looking forward to another fabulous year of color challenges and we hope you are looking forward to sharing with us too! Thank you to all our blog followers and participants--we love visiting your blogs and seeing how our color challenges inspire you to create.
Each week we will challenge you to use the exclusive colors from Close To My Heart to create with. (If you don't have the exact CTMH color designated you may substitute similar colors so you can still play along). At the end of each challenge winners will be selected and awarded "Blog Badges" to post on their blogs. At the end of each month a random prize winner will be drawn from all the winners to receive a prize in the mail.
One of our fabulous Design Team members, Tracey Pierce, is stepping down from the Color Dare blog. We thank her for all her wonderful contributions and inspirations to this challenge blog. She will be missed and we hope that she returns soon!
We are happy to announce that we have 3 new Design Team members! Melanie Richards is brand new to our Design Team and has been a regular participant for several years. Jen Benner and Shirley Ross are returning to our DT after some time off. You can read their bios under the tab above that says "Design Team". Feel free to click on their names to visit their blogs.
Here are some things that you can look forward to with our upcoming challenges:
- Black and White Daisy may be used freely with all Challenges (except those that say "No Black" or "No White".) Black and White Daisy will not be pictured with the challenge colors but their use will be allowed.
- We will be having fewer colors in each challenge--just 3--which can most always be combined with Black and White Daisy. (In previous years we challenged you with up to 10 colors!)
- You will have 2 weeks to link up your creation! We will be posting a new challenge every week so there will be overlapping challenges.
- For the last challenge of the month we will have a "Tic-Tac-Toe" board where you can choose which 3 colors you want to create with.
- You may enter our challenges by posting a direct link to your blog post, or if you don't, you can link from an Online Gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest sites.
There were lots of participants in our month long Traditional and Non Traditional Christmas colors challenges. We will be choosing several winners from all of our participants in a random prize drawing so you will have to check back soon to see if your entry is a winner!
Our first challenge of the year will be posted on
Friday morning, January 6.
Wishing you all the best of everything in 2018!
The Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team: