Friday, May 10, 2013

Color Dare #42 - Hollyhock, Blush, & Cotton Candy

Hi! Welcome back to Color My Heart! Do you remember that we were giving away a prize for one of the entrants from the month of April? I will come back later today with the winner! So be watching.

Congrats to Gretchen Stumme - our winner from last week:

Gretchen, you can grab our Color Dare Diamond badge to display on your blog!

The colors for this week are very girly - I was inspired by Mother's Day for this shades of pink challenge:

Hollyhock
Cotton Candy
Blush


I used colors that were similar, because I wanted to use the new Dream Pop paper pack. I used Strawberry, Raspberry, and Blush:
Visit my blog for more details.

Here is a card from our wonderful guest designer: Jody Gustafson.

And now the gorgeous works of our design team. Don't forget to leave them some comments!

Here is my card for this week!
 
I didn't see this folder when I posted card on the wall.
:)
 
Not a card again!  Lol, I'm on a roll...
 
Photo
 
Hollyhock, Blush, Cotton Candy
 
Photo
 
Now it's your turn! Create a project using these 3 shades of pink and whatever neutrals you desire. If you don't have CTMH colors, use the closest that you can. Take a picture of your project and upload it to your blog. Include a link to us in your post. Then link your post up here at the bottom of this page. Please read our complete rules on our sidebar. And remember to have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Gretchen! Adorable card - I want to go make one like it now! :)
    Love all the inspiration for the new colors and dare this week. Super cute girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julia I love the layout. Fab inspiration DT lovely colour challenge too. Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I was too late to use the Link tool, but I did create a card using Color Dare #42.

    http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com/2013/05/three-challenges-one-card.html

    ReplyDelete