Friday, May 31, 2013

Color Dare #45 - Dream Pop

Wow! We're at #45 already! I've really enjoyed seeing Color My Heart grow. Thank you so much to all of you who follow us, and all of you who participate in our challenges when you can! Don't forget that we are giving away a prize for a random winner who has played with us in the month of May. So the more times you play, the better chance you have of winning. This months winner will receive the Pirouette stamp set!

Join me in congratulating the winner of our Crème Brulee and Juniper challenge winner: Brenda! Look at this gorgeous card:

Be sure to visit her blog to see the creative way it opens! Brenda, don't forget to get your Diamond blog badge from our sidebar to display on your blog!

Our colors for this week come from our National Scrapbooking Month promotion - Dream Pop! You may USE ANY OR ALL of these colors:

Banana
Raspberry
Strawberry
Tangerine
Mint
Grey

(I'm getting hungry!).

For my project, I made a card using the May Stamp of the Month, which is a perfect companion to this paper.


By now, you should have had an opportunity to order this paper (you can still order it until tonight-Friday, May 31). If you don't have it, you can use similar colors. Here are some CTMH colors that work very well: Sunset, Juniper, Cotton Candy, Honey, and Slate. Be creative! For more details about my project, be sure to visit my blog.

Check out this inspiration from our newest guest designer: Hansi Brittain!


Now here is some inspiration from our design team. Don't forget to leave them some comments - they deserve it!

 
 
 
Dream Pop May 31st
 
 
Now it's your turn! Create something creative using CTMH's special Dream Pop paper, or use similar colors if you don't have it. Take a photo and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Make sure you have a link to us in your post! Link your post up here at the bottom of this page. Please read the complete rules on our sidebar. Most importantly, have fun!!!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :-) I'm really touched you liked my work. You really made my day. :-) -Brenda F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing and fun project's DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brenda! I loved your card...simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies,
    Thanks to becca and marie for reminding me of this great challenge. I linked up a few pages, but please forgive me for not being able to give a shoutout to color my heart on my blog! My computer is on the fritz right now: (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-posting my reply as an actual reply this time! ;) No worries, Kim! Just do it when you can! I posted a suggestion in the comments on your blog--hope that works! ;)

      Delete
  5. No worries, Kim! Just do it when you can! I posted a suggestion in the comments on your blog--hope that works! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! This is super fun. I'll have to come back for more challenges in the future. Hope I did it right.

    Thanks!
    Sarita

    ReplyDelete