Friday, July 5, 2013

Color Dare #50 - Surf's Up Gold, Surf's Up Teal, Crystal Blue, & Sorbet (Ponderosa Pine optional)

Hi everybody! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July or Canada Day! I had a great time at convention and am excited for the upcoming paper packs! I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting the winner for last week, so we will have two winners this week: one for the Smoothie/Topiary challenge, and one for the Cranberry/Pacifica challenge.

First our winner from the Smoothie/Topiary challenge was: Teresa R!

I loved the straight lines and geometric patterns of this card. Teresa, don't forget to grab the Color Dare Diamond to display on your blog!

Next, our winner from last week was: Jody Gustafson!

I love the blue matting and all the different patterns on this card! Beautiful, Jody!

This week's colors are from the Surf's Up paper pack:

Surf's Up Gold
Surf's Up Teal
Crystal Blue
Sorbet
Ponderosa Pine (optional)
I made a card using Deconstructed Sketches:
If you don't have the Surf's Up paper packet with the kit-exclusive colors, Lagoon and Honey make great substitutions. For more details about my card, visit my blog.

Our guest designer this week is Michelle Loncar. Check out this beautiful project of hers!
 
Here are the creations from our wonderful Design Team. Don't forget to leave them some much-deserved comments!

Color Dare #50--I used papers from the B & T sampler pack.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn! Make a project using the suggested colors (or similar colors if you don't have these exact ones). Take a photo of your project and post it to your blog. Link your blog post up here and don't forget to provide a link to us in your blog post. Most importantly, have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so honored that I won the smoothie/ topiary challenge. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete