Friday, July 12, 2013

Color Dare #51 - Choose your own color with Desert Sand and Bamboo as your neutrals

Hi! We are having a Design Team Call. Go here to read all about it.
 
Congratulations to Denise Elliot, the winner of last week's dare! Denise, don't forget to grab the Color Dare Diamond to display on your blog.
 
This week we have another neutral combo:
 
Desert Sand
Bamboo
Choose one other color (not a neutral)
 
 
I chose Pear as my color. Here is my card based on a CAS(E) This Sketch. You can read more about it on my blog.

Our guest designer, Pam Ellison, chose Gypsy. She made a beautiful embossed quilt card!

Now check out these fabulous cards from Design Team A! Don't forget to leave them some comments!

Marie Flayer - Autumn Terracotta
 
Becca Whitham - Twilight
 
 
Pam Korte - Sorbet
 
Now it's your turn! Show us what you can make using Desert Sand and Bamboo (white is also allowed). It's okay to use similar colors like beige and tan if you don't have CTMH colors. Make sure you use just one other color. Take a photo of your project and post it to your blog or online gallery. Don't forget to put a link to us in your post. Link your post up here at the bottom of this page. Please read the complete rules on our sidebar. Most importantly, have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah
    Your card is beautiful. I love the green with the neutral colors that remind me so much of the great outdoors and nature! Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just entered a card into this challenge...but I believe it's not going to qualify.
    I didn't realize we could only use one other color until after I entered it.
    I am sorry for my mistake.....
    Debbie Reed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, Debbie. You won't be able to win with this card, but I won't take it down. You still have time to make another one! Good luck!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sarah....
      Kind of embarrassed - so I will just wait for the next challenge.
      Take care.

      Delete
  3. wow - thanks again for making me the winner of last week's challenge! honored :)

    ReplyDelete