Thursday, July 11, 2013

Design Team Call

Hi! I've got some news. We've made some minor changes at Color My Heart which includes dividing our Design Team into 2 teams. Each team will create every other week. Since we have 6 DT members currently, having my sample, a guest designer sample, and 3 DT member samples every week would give us 5 samples per week. I would prefer to have around 7, so we are looking to add two to four more design team members.

Here is how you apply:

All you need to do is send me your name, email address, blog address, and a bit about why you'd like to join the team. I would also love it if you'd include three of your best projects. Remember, we're a papercrafting blog. You can make ANY kinds of projects you like using paper and the Close to My Heart products. You can even use CTMHs fabric and the new Base and Bling!

 You do NOT have to be a Close To My Heart consultant to apply, but you do have to love Close To My Heart products. It is not required that projects use 100% CTMH products, but they must contain some. As a member of our group, you'd be responsible for submitting one project every other week, and for commenting on participant entries during the week you are scheduled. You would also take turns taking over the posting when I am not able to post.

Alright! Are you excited? So am I!! I can't wait! You have until July 26th to apply. The new DT will be announced on August 2nd.

Good luck!

Sarah
sarahstone@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment